Right now, the only way to know who is following you back on Snapchat is if you have mutually added each other and you can see each other’s Snapchat score. What if you don’t want to add that person, but still want to know if they added you?
Here’s how you can find out.
- You must have the latest version on Snapchat. I have version 10.10.2
- Here you can see The11thSecond. I cannot see the score because I do not have them added as a friend. But I know for sure The11thSecond has added me.
- Go to your Snapchat Code screen and tap “Add Friends.”
- Tap on “Username”
- Type in the username that you want to find out if they are following you. Their username should appear. Press and hold until a screen pops up.
- If you see their Snapchat score, they have added you. If not, they don’t.
- This is how you can find out who added you WITHOUT adding them back. This trick only works if you follow the steps and do it this way. You will not see their Snapchat score on any other screen if you do not have them added back.